Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello world!! Welcome to my blog! Here's a quick few things about me:
1. I am a new mother. My daughter Eleanor is 5 months old. I imagine you'll here and see alot about her lol.
2. I'm not a blogger. lol Writing about myself and what I'm doing is not my strong suit but I'm trying!
3. I'm an avid crocheter! I love crocheting and everything about it. As you'll find out lol
4.I am new to owning a business so bare with me. I have worked with a lady who owns her own business but never had my own. By the way she owns ilashdesigns.com go check her out her fibers are amazing!!
My favorite things to crochet are newborn bonnets! They are quick, fun, and just plain adorable. However my daughter never fit in any of them as she was born 10 pounds 11oz lol After years of people telling me to sell the things I make or patterns I create I am now chosing to open a shop for all my stuff. Everything in my shop is made by me. I do not steal other people patterns and am hoping everyone will be curteous of mine.
So now is the part where I promote myself!!! This is everywhere you can find me!
 My website:  http://babymadecrochet.bigcartel.com/
My etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/babymadecrochet?ref=hdr_shop_menu
My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/babymadecrochet
I'm also on twitter @babymadecrochet and instagam however I cant figure out how to link that. Again bare with me I'm new.
I hope you check them all out and like, favorite and follow away!
If your on my facebook you will know as soon as I post new patterns to my shop!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you come again!!
Check out my other posts, you may just win something!!



No comments:

Post a Comment