Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fresh brewed formula

You know your an overtired mom when you go to brew a cup of coffee and almost refill your k-cup with formula. Hahaha Nice job mom! Makes for a long morning.
After making a real cup of coffee I have been on the go, go, go! Housework done, Ellie is fed and napping and I was able to get TWO patterns done!! I'm typing the patterns up now so I can put them in the shop. Here's  a sneak peek of what you can look forward to!!
The first is made with my new favorite stitch pattern! Super easy and I love how it looks!! <3
 This next one is a slightly harder but still pretty easy stitch pattern. I recommend a practice run with some extra stash yarn laying around. If you'rre anything like me you have plenty. lol. Once you try it you'll see it's pretty easy. And I used some 2ply ooak handspun  yarn from ilashdesigns. <3
These patterns will be up soon! You'll find them here.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/babymadecrochet
Don't forget to stop by and like my facebook page to be the first to know when patterns hit my shop and what I'm up to!
https://www.facebook.com/babymadecrochet 

No comments:

Post a Comment