Thursday, October 23, 2014

Here's a free pattern for all my fans!!


To welcome all my fans who have liked my facebook, favorited my items on etsy and well just been awesome I'm posting this free pattern! It's simple and easy and only requires a size j hook, a 40 yard skein of handspun yarn and basic crochet knowledge. Once again I get my handspun yarn from ilashdesigns.
I hope you enjoy this pattern and if there are any questions or concerns I'm always available to help at babymadecrochets@gmail.com.



Basic Newborn Beanie
Materials:
Size J hook
1 skein of ilashdesigns med 40 yrds

This hat is worked from the top down.
Hat:
Round 1: Ch2, in second ch sc 8. Join. ( 8 )
Round 2: 2hdc in each hdc around. Join.  ( 16 )
Round 3: 2hdc, hdc * repeat around. Join. ( 24 )
Round 4: 2hdc, hdc, hdc * repeat around. Join. ( 32 )
Rounds 5-11: Hdc around. Join. 

Don't forget to like me on Facebook!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment