Saturday, November 15, 2014

What's your opinion???

I have branched out and put my name literslly everywhere. Etsy, my own website, a blog, google+, facebook, twitter, linkedin, and now Ravelry.
Ravelry was a pain in my crochet hook. I understand they are only run by about 6 people, but I really think they need to invest in more employees. It takes approx. 3 weeks to get an e-mail back from them, which I personally find completely ridiculous. And don't even try to use the chat help. The "volunteer" who runs was completely rude to me and refused to answer my question. However if you go complain in the forums everything gets fixed in about 5 minutes. I get alot of traffic from ravelry so I do suggest anyone who makes patterns to put them on Ravelry, just remember it's a pain in your crochet hook and they will most likely be rude.
Know as I look through Ravelry I see so many patterns for free. Good patterns too! I mean patterns I would pay for. Do people even buy patterns anymore?? I love making patterns and will continue to make them but I almost feel as if it's a lost cause.
On another note is the baby bonnet fad over? Or am I just not getting the right customers in my shops? I get so many views and favorites everywhere but only a couple of sales.
Just curious as to what everyone thinks. What would you like to see in my shop?? What would you want to buy?? Handspun yarn/hand painted roving?? Finished products?? Patterns??I'd like to get everyone's opinions so I can better suit everyone's wants and needs.
Thank you for your opinions! <3 Hope your day as warmer and less white then mine! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment